What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a web browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.) stores on a user's terminal (computer or mobile device) when a user visits a website. With the help of cookies, the website acquires the ability to store the user's individual settings, recognize him or her and react accordingly, in order to improve the website's user experience. Depending on the functions to be performed and the purpose for which it is used, this website uses critically necessary, functional and analytical cookies.
These cookies are necessary for the user to be able to move freely on the website and use the features it offers, including information about goods and services. These cookies identify the user's device, but do not reveal the user's identity, nor do they collect or process the information. Without these cookies, the website will not be fully operational. These cookies are stored on the user's device until the web browser is closed.
With functional cookies, the website remembers the settings selected by the user and the choices made during the visit to the website, so that the user can use the website more conveniently. Functional cookies collect unidentifiable data. No personal data is stored in this process and the information is stored anonymously. These cookies are stored permanently on the user's device.
Analytical cookies collect information about how a user uses the website, find the most frequently visited sections, including the content that the user chooses when browsing the website. The information is used for analytical purposes to find out what interests the users of the site and could improve the functionality of the site by making it more user-friendly. Analytical cookies only identify the user's device, but do not reveal the user's identity. In some cases, some of the analytical cookies are managed by third party data processors (operators) on behalf of the website owner, in accordance with its instructions and only for the stated purposes, such as Google Analytics cookies created by Google to improve the quality of website content and personalize content. needs. You can learn more about the Google Analytics Terms of Service at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
Purposes of using cookies
- ensure the functionality of the site;
- customize the functionality of the site to the user's usage habits - including search queries, previously viewed content;
- get statistics about the flow of visitors to the site - the number of visitors, time spent on the page, etc.
How long cookies are stored
Unless otherwise specified, cookies are stored until the action for which they were collected and are then deleted. Cookie information is not processed outside the European Union and the EEA.
Confirm and disable cookies
Download the PDF version
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our Customers personal data and make every effort to keep our Customers' personal data secure.
We adhere to the principle of minimizing personal data - we do not request, collect or process personal data that is not necessary to provide services or receive information.
We do not allow the sending of unsolicited letters and in no case allow the sale, rental or transfer of any personal data of the Clients (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to third parties.
2. MANAGER AND CONTACT INFORMATION
SIA MARKOL, registration no. 40103124370, legal address: Šmerļa iela 2, Rīga LV-1006, is a personal data controller who has undertaken the obligation to protect the privacy of Customer data. MARKOL contact information for issues related to personal data processing is email@example.com. Using this contact information or contacting MARKOL's registered office, you may be asked about the processing of personal data.
3. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
MARKOL processes personal data for the following purposes:
3.1. For the provision of the service and the sale of goods:
- Customer identification and offer preparation;
- preparation, conclusion, supplementation, switching and termination of the contract;
- creditworthiness assessment, monitoring;
- Customer service, complaint handling and processing;
- the supply of goods and / or other tangible property and the provision of services covered by the contract;
- provision / maintenance of services;
- settlement administration, including debt recovery.
3.2. For product development and growth:
- statistics and business analysis;
- planning and accounting;
- for measuring efficiency;
- data quality assurance;
- market and public opinion research;
- For conducting customer surveys;
- preparation of reports.
3.3. For security purposes:
- to ensure information, information systems and company security;
- for the provision of information to public administration institutions and subjects of operational activities in the cases and to the extent specified in regulatory enactments.
3.4. For other specific purposes, of which the Customer is informed at the time of providing relevant data to MARKOL, including, but not limited to:
- direct advertising aimed at the Customer;
- organization of lotteries or lotteries;
- for the compilation of marketing statistics.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
MARKOL relies on the following legal bases for the processing of personal data:
- for concluding and executing a contract and taking measures at the customer's request before concluding a contract - in order to accurately and qualitatively ensure the delivery of goods and / or services MARKOL collects and processes certain data before concluding a contract and during cooperation;
-implementation of regulatory enactments in order to implement the obligations specified in the regulatory enactments binding on MARKOL, including compliance with the management and archiving of accounting documents;
- free will of the data subject - consent of the Client to the processing of his personal data;
- in the legitimate interests - to realize the legal obligations of MARKOL and the client or to implement the legitimate (legal) interests of MARKOL;
- protection of vital interests - to ensure the physical and property safety of MARKOL employees, Customers and visitors.
MARKOL has the following legitimate interests:
- to carry out commercial activities;
- provide water, coffee, other products and its equipment supply / rental services;
- to verify the Customer's identity before concluding the agreement or during the Customer's service - by telephone, electronically, in person;
- to ensure the fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- to prevent unjustified financial risks for its business
(incl., to perform credit risk assessment before the sale of goods and services and during the performance of the contract);
- to save the Clients 'applications and submissions regarding the purchase of goods and provision of services, other applications and submissions, notes on them, including those made orally by calling the Clients' Centers, in the environment of the website;
- to record telephone conversations with the Customers in order to organize the fulfillment of the contractual obligations of the service, to obtain confirmation of an oral agreement and to perform quality control of the Customer's service;
- to analyze the operation of the MARKOL website and applications, develop and implement their improvements;
- to take actions to maintain the cooperation between the Customer and MARKOL;
- to segment the Customer database for more efficient provision of services;
- to design and develop goods and services;
- to advertise goods and services by sending commercial communications;
- to send other reports on the progress of the contract execution and events important for the execution of the contract, as well as to conduct Customer surveys on the goods and services and the experience of their use;
- to inform about changes in the procedure for providing the service and the price list;
- to ensure the maintenance of water distribution equipment, water tanks and other inventory;
- prevent fraud;
- provide corporate governance, financial and business accounting and analytics;
- to ensure efficient company management processes;
- to ensure the efficiency of the provision of services, sale of goods and delivery;
- to ensure and improve the quality of services;
- administer payments;
- administer late payments;
- apply to public administration and operational activities institutions and courts to protect their legal interests;
- to inform the public about its activities.
- Customer - a natural person or user of other services (including potential, former or current) as well as third parties who receive or transfer any information to MARKOL in connection with the provision of services to the legal entity (Customer) (including contact persons, payers, etc.);
- visitors to the MARKOL office or other buildings and areas used by the company;
- for the security of the territories, courtyards and adjacent territories owned or used by MARKOL, where video surveillance is performed;
- visitors of the websites and applications maintained by MARKOL and callers to the telephones of the MARKOL contact center;
- Persons participating in marketing activities, including lotteries, events, competitions or other promotions organized and supported by MARKOL.
6. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
MARKOL processes Customer's data, taking into account existing privacy risks and MARKOL's reasonably available organizational, financial and technical resources, including the use of firewalls, data encryption and other technological solutions to protect individuals.
data from unauthorized access to them. MARKOL has the right to make automated decisions regarding the Customer, informing the Customer about such activities separately in accordance with regulatory enactments. The Customer may object to automated decision-making in accordance with the law, however, being aware that in certain cases this may restrict the Customer's right to use certain opportunities potentially available to him (for example, to receive commercial offers). Automated decision-making that has legal consequences for the Customer (for example, approval or rejection of the Customer's application) may be performed only during the conclusion or performance of the agreement between MARKOL and the Customer, or on the basis of the Customer's explicit consent. In order to ensure the quality and operative fulfillment of the obligations concluded in the contract concluded with the Customer, MARKOL may authorize its cooperation partners to perform certain activities of delivery of goods or provision of services, such as acceptance and processing of orders or sending invoices, etc. If, in performing these tasks, MARKOL partners process the Customer's personal data held by MARKOL, the respective MARKOL partners are considered to be MARKOL data processing operators, and MARKOL has the right to transfer to the partners the Customer's personal data necessary for these activities to the extent necessary to perform these activities.
MARKOL cooperation partners will ensure the fulfillment of personal data processing and protection requirements in accordance with MARKOL requirements and legal acts, and will not use personal data for purposes other than fulfilling the obligations of the agreement concluded with the Customer on behalf of MARKOL.
7.DATE OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
MARKOL stores and processes the Customer's personal data as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
- only as long as the agreement concluded with the Client is valid;
- while MARKOL or the Customer may realize their legitimate interests in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments (for example, to submit objections or to bring or bring a claim to court);
- as long as one of the parties has a legal obligation to store the data (for example, according to the Accounting Law, the company, the invoices issued to the Customer must be kept for 5 years, etc.);
- as long as the Customer's consent to the relevant personal data processing is valid, if there is no other legal basis for data processing.
Upon the end of the above criteria, the Customer's personal data is deleted.
8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
MARKOL protects the Customer's data using modern technology, taking into account existing privacy risks, and MARKOL's reasonably available organizational, financial and technical resources, including the following security measures:
- data encryption when transmitting data (SSL encryption);
- intrusion protection and detection programs;
- other protection measures in accordance with current technical development opportunities;
- 24-hour physical security of the facility and existing access restrictions;
- 24-hour video surveillance of the data processing center.
9. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
MARKOL does not disclose to third parties the Customer's personal data or any information obtained during the provision of the service and the validity of the agreement, except for:
- if the data must be transferred to the relevant third party within the framework of the concluded agreement in order to perform any function necessary for the performance of the agreement (for example, to the bank within the framework of settlement);
- in accordance with the Client's explicit and unambiguous consent;
- to persons provided for in external regulatory enactments upon their justified request, in accordance with the procedures and to the extent specified in external regulatory enactments;
- in the cases specified in external regulatory enactments, for the protection of MARKOL's legitimate interests by applying to a court or other state institutions against a person who has infringed these MARKOL's legitimate interests.
MARKOL does not transfer personal information and other data to third countries.
10. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER CUSTOMER RIGHTS
Pursuant to regulatory enactments, the Customer has the right to request MARKOL access to his personal data, as well as to request MARKOL to supplement, correct or delete them, or restrict processing in relation to the Customer, or the right to object to processing (including personal data processing based on MARKOL These rights shall be exercised in so far as the processing of the data does not result from MARKOL's obligations under the laws and regulations in force or which are carried out in the public interest.
The Client may submit a request for the exercise of his rights:
- In writing in person at the MARKOL office;
- Remotely signing the application with a secure electronic signature;
Upon receipt of the Customer's request, MARKOL verifies the Customer's identity, evaluates the request and executes it in accordance with regulatory enactments. MARKOL sends a response to the Customer to the physical or e-mail address indicated in his request. MARKOL ensures the fulfillment of data processing and protection requirements in accordance with regulatory enactments in case of the Customer's objections, performs useful actions to resolve the objection. The Customer has the right to apply to the Data State Inspectorate if this fails.
11. CUSTOMER'S CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING AND RIGHT TO WITHDRAW IT
The Customer may give consent to the processing of personal data in the MARKOL service application forms, MARKOL and other Internet pages by calling the MARKOL Customer Service Call Center +371 67 545 205, writing to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the MARKOL office. The list of personal data categories regarding data that may be processed in accordance with the Customer's consent and other legal bases is available in clause No. of this Personal Data Processing Policy. 13. The Customer has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any time - by calling the Customer Service Call Center +371 67 545 205, writing to e-mail email@example.com or in person at the MARKOL office, and in that case further data processing based on the above consent will no longer be given for that purpose, the processing will be suspended within three days of its expression. Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing performed at the time when the Customer's consent was valid. Withdrawal of consent may not interrupt the processing of data on the basis of
other legal bases.
12. COOKIES PROCESSING
13. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED
No. Data category: Examples
- Personal identification data: name, surname, personal identification code, ID / passport no.
- Personal contact information: address, telephone number, e-mail address
- Information on solvency status regarding the existence of external debt, credit risk assessment, solvency status
- Information about the agreement: Customer's agreement number, Customer's registration date, status
- Payment data: bank account number, invoice number, date, amount, type of invoice receipt, payment date, debt amount
- Service data: service name, service address, price, discount, discount expiration date
- Equipment data: equipment name, model, equipment value, equipment number / barcode, address, location
- Customer profiling data: belonging to category, segment (for profiling the Customer data analysis permission is taken into account)
- CRM (Customer Management Activity Number, Type, Date System) activity data
- Video recordings: Video surveillance at MARKOL objects,
- Communication data: type of incoming / outgoing communication, date, content, channel, delivery status, audio recordings
- Opposition data: opposition number, date of registration / resolution, type, description
- On MARKOL websites: the IP address, the names of the actions taken, the section, date and time of the website of the action taken
Rules for the processing of personal data for applicants, commentators and other data subjects involved in staff hire selection.
Download the PDF version
1. PURPOSE OF THE RULES ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1. How and to what extent personal data is obtained in the employee selection process;
1.2. The purposes, legal basis and term of processing of personal data obtained during the employee selection process;
1.3. How personal data obtained during the recruitment process is protected;
1.4. Rights of data subjects - applicants and commentators in connection with the processing of personal data by the VNI in the staff selection process.
This is the current version of the Terms, however MARKOL reserves the right to make amendments and update these Terms as necessary. MARKOL is aware that personal data is your value and will process it in accordance with the requirements of confidentiality and taking care of the security of your personal data held by MARKOL.
2. MANAGER AND CONTACT INFORMATION
SIA MARKOL, registration no. 40103124370, legal address: Šmerļa iela 2, Rīga LV-1006, is a personal data controller who has undertaken the obligation to protect the data privacy of applicants, reviewers and other data subjects involved in the selection of personnel. MARKOL contact information for issues related to personal data processing is firstname.lastname@example.org. By using this contact information or by contacting MARKOL's registered office, you may be asked about these Terms.
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR LEGAL BASIS
We will only process your personal data for pre-defined legal purposes, including:
3.1. To ensure the employee selection process and the realization of the rights and obligations arising from it
For this purpose, we receive letters of application and CV (professional CV), as well as other attached documents from applicants, we contact the applicant and the reviewers indicated by the applicant to receive feedback, save the CV for other competitions with the applicant's consent, and to be able to To defend our interests in litigation, we retain data to respond to claims and lawsuits.
For this purpose and for the above sub-purposes, we may need at least the following personal data: name of the tenderer, contact information (e-mail, telephone number), education and previous work experience of the tenderer, persons who can provide feedback and their contact information, feedback about the tenderer, as well as other information that could be essential for the performance of the relevant position and identification of the most suitable tenderer.
The main legal bases used to achieve these objectives are:
- consent (point (a) of the first paragraph of Article 6 of the Regulation), as regards the submission of the application letter and the CV and their retention for future competitions; - conclusion of a contract with a data subject (Article 6, first paragraph, point (b) of the Regulation) - with regard to the processing of data of applicants for whom a decision has been taken to conclude an employment contract;
- fulfillment of a legal obligation (point (c) of the first paragraph of Article 6 of the Regulation) - in certain cases for certain types of data, if the regulatory enactments determine the minimum requirements for a specific position;
- The legitimate interests of the controller (Article 6, first paragraph, point (f) of the Regulation) - as regards the provision of evidence, in the case of possible claims, as well as the amount of information required.
3.2. For concluding an employment contract
For this purpose, we collect the information that needs to be included in the employment contract and its annexes, perform your identification, check your qualification documents, draw up the employment contract.
For this purpose, we may need at least the following personal data: employee's name, surname, personal identification number, place of residence, telephone number, date of commencement of employment, place of work, employee's education data, employee's qualification data, job description, position, job contact information, the amount of salary, current account number; health data if necessary.
The main legal bases used to achieve these objectives are:
- conclusion of a contract with the data subject (Article 6, first paragraph, point (b) of the Regulation);
- fulfillment of legal obligations (Article 6, first paragraph, point c) of the Regulation - regarding the information to be reflected in the employment contract and the necessary qualification requirements, as well as reporting on the fact of employment to public authorities (eg to the State Revenue Service);
- performance of the controller's duties and exercise of rights in the field of employment (Article 9, second paragraph, point (b) of the Regulation) - with regard to the processing of specific categories of data (health data, trade union membership).
3.3. Prevention of threats to security, property interests and provision of other essential legitimate interests of us or third parties
For this purpose, we would need to perform video surveillance of our territory, buildings and other property, use personal data processors to provide various functions, if necessary. For this purpose, we may need to process the following personal data: data contained in video recordings.
The main legal bases used to achieve these objectives are:
- The legitimate interests of the controller (Article 6, first paragraph, point (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
4. ACCESS TO DATA
We take appropriate measures to process your personal data in accordance with applicable law and to ensure that your personal data is not accessed by third parties who do not have an appropriate legal basis for processing your personal data. Your personal data could be accessed as needed:
1) our employees or directly authorized persons who need it for the performance of their duties, for example, accountants, direct managers, employees of the personnel department;
2) processors of personal data in accordance with the services provided by them and only to the extent necessary;
3) state and local government institutions in the cases specified in legal acts, for example, law enforcement institutions, tax administrations;
5. MARKOL COOPERATION PARTNERS IN PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is processed, protected and transferred to data controllers in accordance with applicable law. We carefully select the processors of personal data and, when transferring data, evaluate its necessity and the amount of data to be transferred. The transfer of data to processors is carried out in compliance with the requirements of confidentiality and secure processing of personal data.
We may work with the following categories of processors:
1) outsourced accounting companies, auditors, financial and legal consultants;
2) a security outsourcing service provider;
3) video surveillance system maintainer;
4) IT infrastructure maintenance outsourcing provider;
5) a document destruction outsourcing service provider;
6) recruitment companies, depending on the extent to which we use recruitment services;
7) other persons who are related to the provision of the manager's personnel selection process.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU) OR THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) COUNTRIES.
In principle, we do not transfer data to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, except in cases where such a need arises in accordance with the employment and job responsibilities specified in your employment contract.
7. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is stored for as long as it is necessary for the relevant purposes of the processing of personal data and in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
When evaluating the retention period of personal data, we take into account the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, aspects of performance of contractual obligations, your instructions (eg in case of consent), as well as our legitimate interests. If your personal data is no longer required for the specified purposes, we will delete or destroy it.
For example, we will keep your CV and the documents attached to it for a specific job vacancy until the end of the competition, as well as for at least 4 (four) months after that, in order to insure against possible claims and legal proceedings against us. In turn, if you have submitted your CV and attached documents and agreed to use the CV and attached documents for later selection or transfer to our affiliates, we will keep your CV and attached documents for 1 year. You always have the right to withdraw your consent to the storage of such data.
If an employment contract is concluded with you, then the CV and the documents attached to it, if necessary, can be attached to your employee's file and kept for the entire period of validity of the employment contract.
8. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
8.1. Restoration of personal data
If there is a change in the personal data you have provided to us, such as a change in contact address, telephone number or e-mail, please contact us and provide us with up-to-date data so that we can achieve the relevant purposes of processing personal data.
8.2. Your right to access and correct your personal data
In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to access your personal data in our possession, request their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, object to the processing of your data, as well as the right to data portability in the cases and according to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We respect your right to access and control your personal data, so if we receive your request, we will respond to it within the legal deadlines (usually no later than one month, unless there is a specific request that takes longer to prepare. response) and, if possible, we will correct or delete your personal data accordingly.
You may obtain information about your personal data held by us or exercise your other rights as a data subject in one of the following ways:
1) by submitting a relevant application in person and identifying yourself in our office at the address: SIA MARKOL, Šmerļa iela 2, Rīga LV-1006;
2) by submitting a relevant application, sending it to us by post to the legal address: SIA MARKOL, Šmerļa iela 2, Rīga LV-1006.
3) by submitting a relevant application, sending it to our e-mail: email@example.com, signing it with a secure electronic signature.
Upon receipt of your application, we will evaluate its content and your ability to identify, and depending on the situation, we reserve the right to ask you to identify yourself in order to ensure the security and disclosure of your data to the person concerned.
8.3. Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and we will no longer process your personal data which we have processed on the basis of the consent for that purpose. However, we inform you that the withdrawal of consent may not affect the processing of personal data that is necessary to meet the requirements of regulatory enactments or that is based on a contract, our legitimate interests or other grounds specified in regulatory enactments for lawful data processing.
You may also object to the processing of your personal data if the processing of personal data is based on a legitimate interest.
9. COMPLAINTS REGARDING MARKOL'S RULES ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data by us, please contact us first. If you believe that we have not been able to resolve the issue with each other and you believe that we are still violating your right to the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate.
10. YOUR PERSONAL DATA GROUNDS FOR SUBMISSION AND METHODS OF OBTAINING
In particular, we collect your information in order to carry out the recruitment process, to fulfill our legal obligations and to pursue our legitimate interests. In these cases, obtaining certain information is necessary for us to achieve the respective purposes, therefore, failure to provide such information may jeopardize the commencement of the employment relationship. If data is not required, we will indicate that the provision of data is voluntary.
We may collect your personal information in one of the following ways:
1) from you, by submitting to us an application and CV for participation in the competition for the vacant position;
2) from the tenderer, if he has indicated your personal data for receiving feedback on him;
3) in the process of concluding a mutual agreement, obtaining data from you;
4) from you, if you submit any applications, e-mails, you will call us;
5) from you, if you provide information about the applicant;
6) where applicable, from video surveillance records and access control systems.
We do not use your data for automated decision making.
11. CHANGES IN PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RULES
We regularly review our Terms. All changes will be posted on this page. MARKOL reserves the right to make additions to these Terms by making the current version available on the MARKOL website. MARKOL retains the previous versions of the Terms, and they are available on the MARKOL website www.zakumuiza.lv. These Regulations came into force on May 25, 2018.